“‘The rhino is now more or less extinct, and it’s not because of global warming or shrinking habitats. It’s because of Beyonce’s handbags.”
- I have spent many a day inside of a Sephora, and pride myself on being quite the product aficionado. I even applied for a job to be a cast member(see here) at one in Times Square out of sheer desperation, for the discount, and because why not? While perhaps thankfully I didn’t get the job, I don’t mind dishing out my knowledge for free. However, the discount would’ve been nice. Not to mention adding more unnecessary pretty things to my makeup arsenal. Sadly I mostly bought it all because I’m a sucker for well designed packaging and pretty colors(kinda like a kid in the sugar cereal aisle. These days, I have gone either bare or for the “no makeup, makeup.” That being said, without further ado.. here are my must haves all spilling out of this bag.
- Benefit gimme brow(find it here)
- Sarah Mcnamara miracle skin transformer(find it here)
- Evian Water facial spray(I got made fun of for this one) wonderous in a hot NY subway mist me!
- Lipstick Queen jean queen(find it here your highness.
- Emani all natural face powder(find it here)
- Bare Minerals handy buki(brush it all on here)
- The iphone 6(with hipster wallpaper) because I love my gadgets…
- Crown&Glory hair accessories(sparkle more here!
- Top it off with Miss Dior parfume(here) my favorite.
- Bust Magazine(subscribe?) not necessary but awesome.
- With all these in your arsenal you’ll achieve the au’ naturale look and smell rather magnificent!
fake it til’ ya make it,
P.S for a laugh check this out(http://www.whowhatwear.com/miley-cyrus-jimmy-kimmel