If your unfamiliar with Lush.. well.. get familiar! The products are amazing and smell great and aren’t full of preservatives or toxins. In fact when coming upon a Lush store you can smell it from across the street! Today I went to Lush in Herald Square and I thought I was heading the wrong direction -But- you know what helped me know I was on the right track??? The smell !! Its wonderful and not a smell derived from chemicals… I am on a new health kick inside and out so that includes skin care.. below is my haul and a Lush company statement.
A lovely lady that works there made me a flower out of the scarf I purchased and threw in some free samples. She has been using Lush a few years and does NOT look her age!
A list of the products I purchased:
- Tea Tree Water Toner
- Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub (one of their top sellers)
- Flying Fox Shower Gel (smells amazing)
- Coal Face Facial Cleanser
- Grease Lightning Spot Treatment
- Gorgeous Facial Moisturizer
- Dirty Toothy Tabs (toothpaste on the go!)
- Brazened Honey Face Mask (detoxifying mask and you must keep it in the fridge, yes its that fresh!)
(Click to enlarge/see more clearly)